- Standard Diameter : 1.6 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.175 mm
- Standard Length : 500 mm, 762 mm, 1000 mm
- Melting Range : 886-901 Degrees
- Ultra Straight, Premium Finish :
- Minimum Order Qty : 200 Kg
Classic Brass brazing alloy is a low cost alternative brazing material, composed of
Copper, Zinc and other metals. It has great toughness, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Brass brazing alloys are suitable for brazing copper, cast iron, mild steel, nickel alloy, hard carbide tools etc.
It’s widely used in bicycle frame, diamond tools, metal processes and marine repair industries.